Due to high demand of the regional water system serving the Bridgeland community, we are implementing Stage 1 Drought Contingency Plan (DCP) measures. Retail Water Customers are requested to take the following measures to reduce water demand.
- Limit irrigation of landscaped and other areas to the following days:
- Sundays and Thursdays for Retail Water Customers with an Even-Numbered Address, and
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for Retail Water Customers with an Odd-Numbered Address.
- Limit irrigation of landscaped and other areas to between the hours of 8:00 p.m. on the designated watering day(s) and 6:00 a.m. on the following day(s).
- Practice water conservation and minimize or discontinue non-essential water uses.
Compliance with the above measures is voluntary under the current Stage 1 conditions. We hope that by following these measures, Stage 2 conditions may be avoided or delayed.
Additional notification to residents will be distributed as and if Stage 1 of the DCP is rescinded or if conditions require implementing mandatory measures under Stage 2 of the DCP.
If you notice irrigation of road medians, parks, or other open spaces outside of the days/times referenced in this notice, please do not be alarmed. These areas are irrigated with water from a separate, non-potable water system that follows different drought management measures.
Please reach out to Inframark’s Customer Service department at (281) 579-4500 or visit your MUD website at www.bridgelanddistricts.org should you have any questions or concerns.
Harris County MUD No. 418
Harris County MUD No. 419
Harris County MUD No. 489
Harris County MUD No. 490
Harris County MUD No. 491
Harris County MUD No. 493